Projects in Hands:
A. Women Entrepreneurship Development Project on
Mushroom Cultivation and its Marketing under Principal investigatorship of Prof. Azra Nahaid Kamili funded by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
i. Micropropagation of Artemisia amygdalina, its phyto-Chemistry and Evaluation of Medicinal Properties. (UGC New Delhi) (Rs 10.00 lacs)
ii. To study the regeneration protocol of Rheum species growing in Kashmir Himalaya, Department of Science & Technology, GoI (Mentor). (Rs 14.44 lacs)
1. Eco-Monitoring of Dal Lake, Kashmir under Principal investigatorship of Prof. A. R. Yousuf funded by LWDA (JK Govt.) (18.63 lacs)
1. Rapid EIA/EMP of Makhdoom Sahab Ropeway project funded by JK State Cable Car Corp.
2. EIA/EMP for Pahalgam Development Area funded by Pahalgam Development Authority
3. Impact of Kishenganga HEP on Fisheries resources funded by WAPCOS/ NHPC, New Delhi
4. Rapid EIA/EMP for Gulmarg area sanctioned recently by Gulmarg Development Authority, J&K Govt.
5. Rapid EIA/EMP for Wular lake sanctioned recently by J&K Forest Department
Research Projects Completed
i. Rapid Clonal multiplication of some conifers of Kashmir valley through Tissue and Organ Culture Technique funded by Ministry of Environment and Forests, New Delhi.
( Rs.16.94 lac) (2000–2004).
ii. Standardization of protocol for In vitro culture of Juglans regia L. (ICAR, New Delhi)
(Rs. 29.66 lac). (2005-09).
iii. Micropropagation of Crocus sativus L. (DBT, Govt. of India) (Rs. 22.74 lac) (2006-10).